If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (281) 419-9796

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in Ceiling Insulation Caused By Rain Water

Mold in the ceiling insulation was caused by rainwater coming in from a roof leak.  SERVPRO was able to remediate the mold without causing extensive cosmetic demolition to the building.  We were able to remove a contained area of ceiling sheetrock, pull the insulation, remediate the mold and treat the area with antimicrobial treatment.